Technical Property Management
Technical management of a property portfolio includes supplementary modules, which can be offered in addition to basic technical management services. The requirements for basic management and any additional services required are inventoried with you beforehand, and depend on your management strategy and the expectations of you and your tenant(s).
Our basic technical management services are:
- ensuring a smooth transition when management is transferred
- inspecting and looking after your property portfolio
- maintaining regular contact with the tenant(s)
- managing maintenance contracts
- managing fault reports, incidents and calamities
- updating and optimal use of the multi-year maintenance budget (MYMB)
- assessing invoices for work commissioned through Brick Management B.V.
- assisting with delivery of premises at the start and end of the rental agreement
- providing periodic technical updates and reports
- regular consultation with the commercial and financial property managers
Further to basic technical management, we also offer additional services, such as:
- energy monitoring
- energy management
- energy procurement
- supervision of sustainability issues
- coordinating energy certification (such as, for example, energy labels and BREEAM)
- sustainable management according to the BREEAM standard
- optimising utilities cost settlement(s) process**
- setting up / implementing innovative (hybrid) forms of service delivery & utilities packages for tenant(s)
* Among other things: service costs menu, hybrid service and utilities package, settlement within SLA agreements, classification of utility costs and assessment of utility costs against benchmark.
We work very efficiently, which is why we are able to offer our services at a competitive price.
return to Services